Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for an Assistant Premises Officer at Sparsholt. This is a full time permanent position working as part of a team involving site maintenance and security duties.
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
Salary: £18,400 – £19,914
The person & qualifications
- Good general standard of education
- First Aid at Work qualification (or willingness to attain)
- Hold or willingness to attain SIA security guarding qualification
- Hold a valid driving licence
- Able to work on a rotating work pattern incorporating the hours 6.00am to 9.30pm.
- Physically fit to be able to lift parcels, furniture, set rooms up etc.
- To maintain a high standard of tidiness and cleanliness in all areas of the campus.
- Collecting refuse sacks from around the campus and returning to central refuse collection point.
- Assisting other Premises staff in a variety of general premises duties including carrying out small maintenance works, sweeping, clearing gutters, drainage works, fire alarm testing etc.
- To be familiar and always acquainted with the College Group Safety Policy and act in a safe and responsible manner.
- Carry out locking and unlocking procedures for the College Group buildings. To carry out day to day security duties on the college site i.e. checking ID cards.
- Maintain and develop effective communication, liaison and relationships with all staff.
- The successful candidate will be required to live on site (accommodation provided) one week in every six weeks to undertake Site Duty Officer duties for which an additional allowance is paid along with additional overtime payments dependent upon the additional duties undertaken.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.