Protocol are searching for a Catering Tutor to teach at Adult Learning Centres based around central Merseyside. This role is due to as soon as possible to adult learners within the community.
We are looking for candidates who can deliver any of the following:
- Beginners Cookery Classes (Wednesday afternoons)
- Sugar Crafts (Thursday mornings)
- Hospitality and Catering (Wednesday mornings)
- Cooking from Around the World for Health and Wellbeing (Wednesday afternoons)
- Celebration Cakes and Centre Pieces (Thursday afternoons)
- Skills for Employment in the Hospitality Industry (Tuesday afternoons)
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a teaching qualification
- Hold a relevant Catering or Cookery qualification
- Have experience delivering Catering/Cookery
- Be able to teach a range of students, especially adult learners
If this sounds like you please get in touch and send us an an up-to-date CV.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.