JOB TITLE: Permanent Student Welfare and Safeguarding Advisor
SALARY: £22,050 per annum
LOCATION: Peterborough College
To apply for this role, please email email@example.com with your CV.
QRS are working on behalf of Peterborough College to recruit a Student Welfare and Safeguarding Advisor to work within the Student Services department, Safeguarding, Wellbeing and Engagement team, to Safeguard Students and provide mental health and well-being support to meet demand. You will work closely with internal departments, curriculum and external organisations to ensure that vulnerable students are afforded the same opportunities as other students.
This is a permanent opportunity offering 37 hours per week with an annual salary of £22,050.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following areas:
- Take responsibility for students in the capacity of Student Welfare & Safeguarding Advisor and liaise as appropriate with the Wellbeing and Engagement Manager, Executive Director Student Services, Wellbeing and Safeguarding team members, Student Advisors, Learning Support Coordinators and curriculum teams
- Provide timely and impartial advice and guidance to students ensuring access to the appropriate support areas.
- Mentor and support vulnerable and at-risk students
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to Level 3 or above in relevant subject
- Hold a recent Level 2 Safeguarding qualification/training (or willing to work towards within an agreed timeframe)
- Have experience in Identifying vulnerable young people/adults needs and developing appropriate responses
For more information, please apply now but sending your CV and Covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org