JOB TITLE: Permanent Marketing and Events Officer
LOCATION: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
SALARY: £20,491 per annum
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com
QRS are working on behalf of the IEG Group and have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing and Events Officer to join the team on a full-time temporary basis on the Peterborough campus.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Group’s marketing team in the planning and delivery of IEG marketing activity to support IEG’s priorities. Other responsibilities include being the first point of contact for UCP as well as working closely with the IEG marketing team and colleagues across the group to contribute towards the development and implementation of IEG’s learner recruitment strategy.
· Act as the first point of contact for marketing activities at Peterborough College and UCP, including actively marketing courses and programmes to individuals and external organisations
· Contribute to the creation and implementation of a business and community engagement strategy for the University Centre Peterborough
· Develop and issue regular internal updates and external news releases on the development of Peterborough College and UCP
· Support the delivery of specific bespoke events and other activities that contribute to growth and recruitment.
· Liaise with the IEG Marketing team regarding artwork for marketing campaigns, enhancing the profile of Peterborough College and UCP through developing and implementing consistency in branding
· Contribute to the organisation and running of internal and external events to maximise marketing opportunities across the IEG brand
· Act as the main contact to support the Academic Director at UCP and IEG Marketing team in implementing and delivering the UCP and Peterborough Colleges engagement strategy
· Attend recruitment fairs and events, actively promoting IEG and its programmes to potential learners
· Build and maintain knowledge of IEG course provision
· Liaise with the director of UCP to ensure accuracy of all published course information
· Liaise with internal colleagues to maximise their involvement at Open Days and other promotional activities
· Contribute to PR activities including press liaison and press releases
The person & qualifications
· Recent experience of working within a marketing and delivering successful campaigns.
· GCSEs/Level 2 in English, Maths and IT at grade C or above.
· Level 3 qualification in a related subject i.e. Marketing, PR, Events etc is desirable.
· Experience of working within an educational environment is desirable.
· Experience of organising, project managing and participating in a range of corporate events and exhibitions.
The closing date for this position is 28th October 2021.
If you are interested in this role or would like more details, then please apply now!
QRS promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all QRS assignments. All positions advertised by QRS comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.