End Point Assessors
Our client, is one of the UK’s leading End Point Assessment Organisations. They are working with some of the UK’s most established brands to ensure apprentices receive a fair and reliable end point assessment as part of their apprenticeship programme.
On their behalf, we are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable person who continues to work within the fire emergency and security systems sector, that is looking for a new opportunity to complete end point assessments on learners taking the new Fire Emergency and Security Systems Technician apprenticeship
- Work with a range of learners to carry out high quality and compliant end point assessment of apprentice’s competence against the apprenticeship standard at scheduled venues.
- Complete scheduled assessments in an accurate and timely manner.
- Record and submit concise reports with assessment feedback explaining assessment decisions in line with the grading criteria.
- Participate in standardisation activities to ensure a consistent approach to end point assessments.
- Effectively prioritise and organise tasks.
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Be occupationally competent with relevant and current experience. Occupational competence would be gained from relevant experience in roles such as Alarm/Fire/Emergency/Security Systems Installer or Maintenance Technician/Engineer
- Hold or be working towards a vocational assessment qualification such as A1 or Highfield Level 3 Award in Undertaking End Point Assessment (training provided upon successful application).
Desirable Qualifications and Experience
- Hold an Internal Quality Assurance (IQA) qualification.
We are looking for somebody who can provide two days availability per week on a flexible basis, to work around their other commitments. Full training will be provided to successful candidates and our daily pay rate is £350. Learners will be based all over the UK and assessors will be expected to travel up to two hours to carry out an assessment.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.