Protocol are working with a leading FE College situated in East London. It is a very successful, vibrant college that is praised for its positive ethos, good student behaviour and inspiring attitude that encourages all their learners to fulfil their dreams and ambitions. Our client delivers high quality vocational training and higher education courses.
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity to join them on a temporary basis as a Job Coach starting asap.
- Support interns to integrate into a job role by training them in all areas that support employability such as travel training to the job site, communication with co-workers and managers, interview training, standards of hygiene and grooming, successful workplace behaviors, and managing planned absence requests.
- Identify and implement strategies to support the intern to complete employability tasks in the longer term not just in the host site but in any follow-on employment and also support the intern to obtain the resources necessary to succeed in employment.
The person & qualifications
- You must have a recognised Advice and Guidance qualification
- Recent experience of identifying and implementing employability strategies
- Must be enthusiastic and inspiring to learners
As a Disability Confident business we warmly encourage applications from people with disabilities. Protocol is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.