We are looking for a eccentric HR Administrator to provide high standards of further education and training for all students, to be responsible for providing administrative support to the HR service.
You will need an Enhanced DBS, Ideally on the update service
Salary:£25,726 – £27,607
The person & qualifications
- Qualified to degree level, in either HR, management or a business related field. – Essential
- At least two years’ proven administration experience within a busy office environment – preferably an HR Department.
- Proven organisational skills to ensure that the range and responsibilities of the administrative function are undertaken effectively and efficiently
- Ability to communicate/liaise (verbally and in writing) effectively and sensitively with colleagues, managers, staff across the College, potential employees, general public and with outside organisations.
- Experience in the use of an HR Software system e.g. iTrent.
- To handle requests for application packs in response to advertisements including responding to all applicants’ requests via email, telephone and in person
- To prepare recruitment/application packs in liaison with the Head of HR and HR Advisers, arrange for sufficient copies of recruitment packs to be available as and when needed, and to send out application packs to applicants
- To process applications after closing dates, including, equal opportunity monitoring and organising documentation for short listing.
- To provide secretarial and administrative support to the HR Team, including taking minutes, organising meetings, taking messages (email and over the phone), sorting post, filing, updating reference manuals etc.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post – ensuring incoming post is stamped and distributed promptly and organising internal and external outgoing post/correspondence including urgent mail and courier correspondence.
- To assist the HR team in producing and maintaining up to date libraries of forms, policies and procedures, and job descriptions, ensuring sufficient copies are available as required.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.