Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for a Examinations and Registry Coordinator to manage & coordinate the delivery of a high quality student registry and examinations function, ensuring that student records are up to date and accurate while providing an efficient and student focussed examinations service.
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
Salary: £24,500 – £26,500
The person & qualifications
- Level 3 (or equivalent) NVQ or equivalent in a relevant subject or working towards
- Maths and English at Level 2 or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to relate to and influence a wide range of people
- Very Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office
- Good knowledge of exam processes including invigilation and access arrangements
- Co-ordinate the training of all Exams and Registry staff and invigilators.
- Assign appropriate staffing resources and devise rotas for enrolment both during the main enrolment period and throughout the academic year as required
- Provide professional support to the Examinations and Registry Assistants motivating and coaching staff to achieve, improve and develop to their full potential
- Oversee processes for changes to student attendance records and associated checks against enrolment records, ensuring that tasks are distributed to members of the team and monitoring the achievement of agreed service levels
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.