Lecturer in Business (Permanent)
We are looking for a Lecturer in Business to work in a University in West London. As a lecturer, you will be responsible for performing a range of lecturing, administration, professional duties and activities to deliver the highest quality of education to our students.
- All aspects of planning, delivering, and assessing student work, ensuring that all learning outcomes are met.
- Develop, update, and improve course materials as appropriate.
- Use a variety of learning and teaching methods/materials including live online learning.
- Attend meetings as required, to contribute to the decision-making process and to develop productive working relationships within the various teams you will be engaged with.
- To actively be involved in staff development activities and peer observations
- Understand and keep up to date with student support to ensure our students have the full support and guidance they need.
- To participate in the performance management programme, meeting a range of clearly defined objectives for student outcomes, student satisfaction, retention and attendance.
- Undertake administrative duties as agreed with your line manager
- You will hold qualifications (in Business or related areas) at least at Master’s level and will ideally hold a PhD or be able to demonstrate equivalent high level professional experience in a related area.
- Experience teaching in the wider subject area.
- Experience in supporting learners, both online and face to face.
- Professional conduct in all interactions with staff and students.
- Extensive knowledge of relevant subject matter.
What’s on Offer?
- Full Time Permanent Position
- Salary of £41,000
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.