Job Title: Brickwork Trainer Technician
Hourly Rate: £10.62ph + Holiday
Days: Tues, Wed, Thurs 9-16:15pm
QRS are currently recruiting for a temporary Brickwork Trainer Technician to be based onsite at Stamford College until the end of the academic year.
The job purpose and key task statements above are indicative and not exclusive. Given the evolving status of the College, the need for flexibility amongst its employees is considered important
- To assist and supervise learners undertaking practical and vocational learning activities.
- To check, maintain and where possible repair equipment.
- To maintain a clean, safe and well-organised environment in the workshop.
- To maintain stock levels and provide accurate and current inventories of tools, equipment and materials as required by your Line Manager.
- To attend meetings as required by your Line Manager.
- To participate in risk assessments of practical activities.
- To ensure the clearing away, cleaning and safe storing of appropriate equipment and materials after use.
- To supervise students undertaking practical work, visits, examinations/other assessment, etc.
- To support staff and students in the use of specialist equipment.
- To supervise the activities of learners to ensure that Health and Safety regulations are adhered to.
- To maintain up to date knowledge of Health & Safety Regulations, eg COSHH.
- To undertake professional development as required.
- To undertake minor maintenance work as appropriate to ensure the safe and uninterrupted use of accommodation, equipment and resources. Where necessary, arranging for the repair of accommodation/equipment in accordance with approved procedures.
- To participate in Open Evenings, Parents Evenings and similar events as required.
- To work in accordance with the College’s Equality and Diversity Policy in all areas of College life.
- To commit to, and uphold the College’s environmental policies and aspirations for sustainable learning provision.
- To participate in the College’s Appraisal and Service Level Agreements processes.
- To carry out such other duties as may be determined from time to time within the general scope of the post.
if the above role sounds interesting, click apply now!
If you are interested in this role or would like more details, then please apply now by emailing your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
QRS promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all QRS assignments. All positions advertised by QRS comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.