Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced HR Business Partner on behalf of an Education establishment to join their HR team on a fixed term contract of 12 months.
Responsible for providing an outstanding Business Partnering service to designated managers. Drive the implementation and embedding of the People Strategy and Organisational Development and Engagement Plan, taking the lead on specific projects as required.
Work with senior leaders to achieve effective solutions and change through comprehensive, pragmatic HR advice, support and guidance.
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
Salary: £29,976 – £31,596pa
The person & qualifications
- Relevant HR experience (generalist or specialist) gained in a large complex organization with multiple stakeholders
- Experience of operating in a business partner model, working with managers to create positive organisational outcomes
- CIPD Level 5 qualified
- Experience of operating in a business partner model, working with managers to create positive organisational outcomes.
- Able to simplify complex problems, processes or projects into component parts, explore and evaluate them systematically.
- Knowledge of HRIS systems and processes.
- Provide accurate, customer focused, pragmatic HR advice and guidance to managers and staff and ensure managers are effectively supported.
- Build trusted relationships and credibility with managers and leaders in the organisation.
- Coach, guide and advise managers on employee relations matters
- Provide information for and assist as needed in the consultation and negotiation process with recognised Trade Unions on a range of HR issues, attending Trade Union meetings
- Analyse management information reports as requested and utilise data to identify business trends and people KPI measures.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.