Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Facilities Engineer, you will manage the College Mechanical and Electrical Services and building fabric in safe, efficient manner using both internal and external resources. The role is temporary, initially for three months.
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
The person & qualifications
- Level 4/5 qualification (Facilities/Electrical/Mechanical/Plumbing/Building Services).
- Hold a Health & Safety qualification (IOSH managing safety as minimum, ideally NEBOSH)
- Understanding of the legal and compliance aspect of Facilities management
- Interpersonal and networking skills.
- Manage and operate the College Building Management System
- Provide support and technical assistance to the College Premises Manager
- Advise on legislative requirements and Health & Safety affecting college systems.
- Advise and assist in the planning, design, cost/budget control and managing of the Directorate maintenance and investment works budgets.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.