Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Interim Project Accountant, you will be responsible for financial management of the projects and core activities of the Commercial Services and Partnerships Department, this position is on a 6 month fixed term contract until September 2022.
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
Salary: £34,023 to £39,203 per annum.
The person & qualifications
- Qualified CCAB or AAT
- GCSE L2 (A-C) standard or equivalent in English and maths
- Experience in the financial management of multiple projects and various funding streams
- Commitment to working in accordance with the College’s policies and procedures
- Provide accurate financial information to assist the Director of Commercial Services and Partnerships manage the College’s projects financial performance.
- Manage CSP’s month end process in liaison with the College Finance Team.
- Engage effectively with all department staff to ensure all project forecasts and budgets are robust, with limited and quantified risk.
- Ensure all financial procedures for the effective operational delivery of projects are in line with College Financial policies and regulations
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.