Recruiting for a Education Technology Facilitator and e-Learning Content Developer to work as part of the e-Learning Team to create, develop and promote e-Learning, and facilitate the use of relevant digital resources to students and staff. Contribute to the development of e-Learning and digital literacy resources and activities for independent learning.
- Work collaboratively with the Education Technology Facilitator and lead on the research and development of e-Learning tools & resources.
- Pro-actively support staff and lead on the creation of e-Learning materials including video content and the use of e-Learning technologies for teaching and learning.
- Liaise with the curriculum teams to support the embedding of digital literacy skills across the College.
- Work with departments such as IT and MIS and with external partners to oversee the administration of the College’s VLE platform and its integration into other systems, applications and services, including managing user accounts, courses and structure.
- Train curriculum staff and support them in the use of the College’s recording, tracking and monitoring tools.
- Plan, organise and deliver training and guidance for staff in the innovative use of e-Learning tools, including self-access training content for staff.
The person & qualifications
- Good standard of general education and/or vocational education including Level 2 English and maths. Have, or be willing to work towards, a teaching qualification such as the Award in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS) or Award in Education and Training (AET).
- First degree / HND / Apprenticeship and experience demonstrating progression or equivalent experience.
- Have excellent customer service skills, being able to relate to staff and students at all levels.
- Experience of using e-Learning and digital resources to enhance teaching, learning and assessment.
- Experience of developing and administering Virtual Learning Environments such as Moodle and Microsoft Teams
As a Disability Confident business we warmly encourage applications from people with disabilities. Protocol is committed to offering opportunities to people from diverse communities. If you have specific requirements or adjustments please let us know if there is anything we can do to support your application.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The Legal Bit
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.