Protocol are proud to be working with a truly great College delivering inspirational learning and excellence through career focused education. We are delighted to be recruiting for a HR Trainer/Coach on behalf of an Educational establishment within the Romford area.
The Apprenticeship Trainer Coach will be part of the training and delivery team and is responsible for delivery, updating and development of apprenticeship standards and related training, monitoring and supporting trainees and candidates to complete the training with positive outcomes.
The person & qualifications
* Have recent and relevant experience of training/coaching in the relevant subject area
* Holds an assessing qualification or be prepared to undertake further relevant training
* Have qualifications in the subject relevant to the course to be delivered at a suitable level
* Have industrial experience and expertise in the relevant subject area
* You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
* (Desirable) Hold a teaching qualification
*Coach apprentices and trainees in line with the apprenticeship’s standards, core skills and work related training, offering support and guidance from the start of the programme to finish to ensure timely achievement.
* Visit and actively support apprenticeships and trainees within the workplace supporting their progress against the knowledge, skills and behaviours requirements.
* Provide regular and up to date feedback to individual apprentices and trainees on their progress, completing progress reviews at least every 12 weeks.
* Manage the apprenticeship or trainee journey, dealing with any disciplinary and classroom management issues, taking registers and reporting absence.
Prepare apprentices and employers for EPA including:
Scheduling of the Gateway and proposed EPA dates
*Understanding of requirements to pass through the Gateway
*Regular monitoring of progress towards meeting the Gateway requirements
*Suitable knowledge, skills and behaviour training and updates to ensure timely completion of the EPA.
*Integration of mock and simulated EPA into delivery and planning
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.