Protocol is delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Human Resources Business Partner, the position is full time, fixed term. As a HR Business Partner, you will be hands on with all elements throughout the employee life cycle.
You will need an Enhanced DBS Ideally on the update service
Salary: £32,000 upwards
The person & qualifications
- Educated to Diploma Level (or equivalent experience) and possess a minimum of CIPD at Level 5 Diploma level
- Knowledge of the Business Partner relationship and experience of working with differing stakeholders and departments across an organisation.
- Have a strong understanding of Employment Law and good practice.
- Have a broad range of experience as a generalist HR practitioner, specifically including recruitment and selection procedures and interviews, Employee relations and policy implementation and substantial and varied case management.
- Support a best practice model of HR services throughout the College, reporting directly into the Head of HR
- Lead on HR improvement projects, from planning to implementation.
- Support Head of HR with policy and procedure reviews and updates in accordance with current employment legislation and best practice.
- Handling HR matters proactively, reliably and credibly in accordance with legal requirements in order to achieve organisational objectives and meet KPIs
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.