Protocol is excited to be working closely with an FE College in the Bath area to help recruit for a Digital Technician. We are looking for a technical expert to maintain equipment and support the academic team. The college is committed to providing a broad range of digital and creative courses and the department is looking for passionate and motivated people to join the team.
- Part-time position, 0.6, 22.5hrs, up to £19,990 pro-rata
- Fixed-term position until July 2023.
- Provide technical support to the digital department with a particular focus on maintaining and increasing utilisation of the newly refurbished purpose-built digital labs.
- To liaise with teaching and non-teaching staff as necessary in order to ensure the digital lab is operational and well-maintained.
- Day to day tasks will include, providing in-class support, advice on the development of appropriate teaching resources which can be used in the digital lab and maintaining equipment as necessary.
- Collaborate with technicians in departments such as media and music.
We are therefore seeking a passionate individual with a background in digital technology.
Have you got what it takes?
- Level 3 or above in Computing or relevant subject.
- Relevant experience within the digital industry or educational establishment.
- Excellent understanding of operating and maintaining PC systems and associated peripherals.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Windows and related Microsoft packages.
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in; Hit apply now to speak to one of the consultants!
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first. We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone. Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.