TECHNICAL TRAINING CENTRE MANAGER
£65,000 SALARY + PACKAGE
BASED IN WARRINGTON
Industry leading provider of Testing and Certification in Engineering, opening a new training facility, looking for an experienced leader to run and grow the training Centre.
- Leading a management team
- Working on commercial and financial aspects of business
- Planning and organising delivery
- Understanding / background in engineering
- Experience in training environments
You will be involved in:
- Overall management of the training Centre
- Controlling Profit and Loss budget
- Ensuring Health and Safety of all staff and learners
- Improving quality and efficiency of the facility
- Overseeing maintenance and repair of all equipment
If this seems like something you could be interested please do send us an application or give us a call.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.