Protocol are working with a Further Education College based in Gloucestershire who are looking for an A-Level Chemistry Lecturer to join their team on a temporary/ongoing basis.
A level Chemistry
Working Hours: 28 hours per week
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
• To teach and assess learning at AS and A2 level
• To ensure the administration and management of subjects/units/modules of education and training, or of significant facets or subdivision of these, is carried out
• To take an active role in own professional development in relation to all aspects of the role Beneficial Skills & Qualifications
• Educated to degree level
• Have significant experience teaching AS and A2 Chemistry
• You will be required to obtain a Stage 3 full professional qualification (PGCE in post-16 education or equivalent) within 2-4 years of commencing lecturing duties within the College.
• Possess excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in; Hit apply now to speak with one of the consultants!
Protocol are proud to be Disability Confident Committed. We are happy to make any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process should you need it, please let us know.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first. We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone. Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs
The legal bit…
Protocol National ltd trading as Protocol are acting as an employment business for this position. If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for an enhanced DBS Certificate should you not already hold a suitable certificate registered on the DBS Update Service. The position is subject to agreement to Terms and Conditions and suitable application and reference process. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.