Protocol are currently recruiting for a Full Time Fixed Term 12 month contract Beauty Therapist to work with a busy FE College Salon. It will be working around 36 hours per week with some evening and weekend hours. The post holder will be required to carry out Salon Treatments to a high standard. Salary of £17291 per annum.
Our client is looking to interview ASAP
- Carrying out Salon Treatments within the on campus Salon
- Organise activities to enhance the learning of the students doing courses at the College
- Ensure hygiene and safety standards within the Salon are maintained to a high standard
- Maintain professionalism at all times
- Opening and closing of the salon
- Organisation of the diary / appointments
- Stock management
- Sales of beauty products
The person & qualifications
- Qualified Beauty Therapist
- Experience of working within a busy salon
- Full Enhanced DBS Certificate in place or in process
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.