Protocol are currently recruiting for a recognised National Training Provider for a business improvement trainer who would travel around the Manchester and North West.
- Undertake learner induction and identification of training and support needs to ensure the appropriate training is identified for the learner and identify whether additional support is required and the learner is on the correct level and qualification.
- Deliver and assess business improvement techniques to a very high standard
- Deliver appropriate teaching, learning and assessment to enable the learner to demonstrate the appropriate skills and knowledge relevant to the standard to be achieved.
The person & qualifications
- Previous experience working within Work Based Learning Sector
- Experience delivering training/Apprenticeships in the occupational areas of delivery.
- Highly developed inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise demanding workloads and pay attention to detail
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Ability to focus on major priorities & able to work on own initiative
- Be self motivated, enthusiastic and a team player
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.