Protocol is working alongside a fantastic college to recruit a Bricklaying Lecturer on a Permanent basis. The post will be delivering Bricklaying courses at levels 1-3. £20,500 – £30,000
- To prepare, deliver and assess subject specialisms on a range of courses, specifically focusing on Bricklaying to Level 3
- To undertake course administration as necessary
- To lead and contribute to curriculum developments within the Programme Area/Centre
- To carry out course leadership duties where appropriate
The person & qualifications
- Bricklaying NVQ Level 3 or equivalent, Stage 3 teaching qualification (Cert. Ed/ PGCE or equivalent) or willing to work towards
- Willingness to work towards Assessor/Verifier qualifications (A1/V1) if not already held.
- Successful experience as a teacher in an FE environment, particularly Higher Level Construction and /or Civil Engineering/ Experience of working in a Bricklaying role within the Construction industry/
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.