Protocol are delighted to be working with a leading, innovative Training Provider in order to recruit for a passionate Business and Management Trainer who will travel throughout the South of the UK. Working as part of the apprenticeship delivery team this role is required to work independently visiting learners at a variety of sites within our delivery regions. This trainer will responsible for the delivery of high-quality teaching, learning and assessment of Business Management and Leadership. This role will be fundamental in our organisations ambition to ensuring that learners gain the new knowledge and skills required to make exceptional progress with their development, obtain their qualification in a timely manner and ultimately flourish within their place of work. There may also be an expectation for the delivery of Digital Skills depending upon our apprentices needs.
- Deliver full training and support learners to achieve Business and Management qualifications. In addition, deliver full training and support learners to achieve English, maths and/or Digital Skills qualifications up to Level 2 (where appropriate).
- Develop high quality and effective Individual Learning Plans for their learners that creates personalised learning to enable the learners to undertake the learner journey and achieve the required learning outcomes.
- Develop resources and materials for Business and Management including high quality ‘Schemes of Work’ and training plans.
- Visit each Apprentice in the workplace on a regular basis in order to assess their progress and deliver teaching sessions. You will also carry out remote sessions in between face to face visits with learners. Maintain regular contact with learners and deliver high quality learning and development.
- To meet learning outcomes and improving soft skills in a flexible and appropriate manner within the environment in which they are located, to ensure achievement of standards in accordance with the TSN learner journey and timely achievement.
- Ensure learner progress reports are kept up to date and are correct and submitted weekly to manager.
The person & qualifications
- English and Maths qualification (minimum Level 2)
- Teacher training qualification (at level 3 or above).
- Sector based qualification (minimum Level 3)
- TAQA assessment qualification
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.