On behalf of one of the Leading Training Providers…You will work from home, managing your own diary and case load and visiting staff based at client sites at various locations, so you must be comfortable with some travel. You will support in house workshops with the client to enhance our delivery model. Our client offer a full induction and training package to our new staff so you very quickly feel part of the team.
- Coach apprentices to reach their full potential by providing key support, mentoring, challenge and motivation throughout all aspects of their learning journey.
- Identify and assess learners’ needs and put in place robust learning plans, with realistic and challenging goals, that enable learners to understand their personal journey and realise their potential.
- Deliver high quality, informative and inspiring learning and development workshops to groups of learners, where appropriate.
- Actively support, mentor and motivate learners across the entire learner journey to help them with the timely completion of their learning aims and qualification.
The person & qualifications
- Passion for learning and coaching
- Focused on developing the potential in people
- Personable and engaging
- Organised and self-reliant
- Enthusiastic and professional
- Good understanding of the Hospitality Industry
- Have a good track record of leading and managing a team It is essential that you have excellent vocational experience in the sector for which you are interested in applying for and hold the appropriate level of qualification
- As an essential car user, you must hold a full UK driving licence, be a confident and able driver, have access to your own vehicle and have the right to live and work in the UK
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.