Protocol are working on behalf of an Awarding Body, devoted to building competitive advantage for the construction industry and the people who work within it. We are recruiting Health & Safety Trainers from the Construction Industry on a permanent full time basis, paying up to £32K.
- Deliver a high standard of training within the industry
- Represent the client by delivering training to the required standard
- Willingness to travel throughout the desired locations
The person & qualifications
- Hold one of the following qualifications: NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Safety and Health, NVQ/SVQ Level 5 in Occupational Safety and Health, Health and Safety degree, NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health Part 2, NEBOSH Units A, B, C and D, Diploma Safety Management Level 6.
- A formal trainers qualification
- Recent, industry experience delivering training
- A CSCS or CPCS card would be desirable
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.