Protocol are delighted to be working with a leading End-Point Assessment organisation in order to recruit for passionate End-Point Assessment curriculum developers. The chosen candidate will work out of their office in South Yorkshire on a permanent, full time basis.
- To provide specialist assessment experience, knowledge of assessment practice, methodology and development of assessment material as part of the organisations End Point Assessment offer.
- Produce assessment material, which follows the requirements of the Apprenticeship Standard Assessment plan.
- Produce assessments and tests, ensuring they are valid, relevant, robust and reliable including developing and applying a process, ensuring continued compliance.
- Contribute to the development and review of End Point Assessment products, materials and supporting documentation.
- Contribute to and lead allocated projects as required by the Senior Assessment Executive.
The person & qualifications
- A strong understanding of new apprenticeship standards
- Strong curriculum development skills
- Assessors and/or a teaching qualification
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.