Protocol are working in partnership with an awarding body in order to recruit numerous full time assessment course developers on an initial 9 month contract.
- Develop innovative courses that have a positive impact on learners.
- Awareness of End-Point Assessment and the new apprenticeship standards.
- Work as part of a team in order to best achieve the targets set by the client.
The person & qualifications
- Holds an assessors qualification alongside recent experience with an assessing role
- Recent experience within a course development role
- Teaching qualification in desirable
- Recent occupational experience is desirable
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.