Protocol are working alongside an outstanding college in Hampshire that are looking for an Electrical Installation lecturer for a permanent contract, the College are paying a salary up to £32241 per annum and they will consider someone Full time or part time.
- Planning and delivering Electrical Installation up to level 3
- Teaching FT/PT
- Motivating students to excel in their subject area
The person & qualifications
- You must have a relevant teaching qualification or be willing to work towards once
- Have a minimum of a L3 in a relevant subject / degree
- Recent experience of teaching
- Must be enthusiastic and inspiring to learners
- Must have an enhanced DBS on the update service or within 12 months (or be willing to apply for one)
If this sounds like you please drop me an email with your up to date CV and availability and if you’re the right fit I’ll be back in touch shortly!
The legal bit…
If you are successful, Protocol is required to see evidence of your Right to Work in the UK; in addition to you applying for a DBS Certificate should you not already hold a valid certificate. As a result of the volume of applications we are currently receiving we regret that we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.
If you don’t want to hear from us anymore? Login to your account to manage your preferences.