We are working for a fantastic college in the Bedfordshire area who are looking for two full time, permanent Engineering Lecturers to start immediately.
One of these roles will be based at Corby, and the other one at Bedford.
You will be required to teach effectively on a range of programmes, levels and qualification types, recognising and meeting students’ individual needs. This college is offering an annual salary of between £25,500 – £39,042 per annum (depending on skills, qualifications and experience) and are looking to interview as soon as possible.
- To prepare, deliver, assess and verify subject specialisms on a range of courses and levels
- To lead and manage curriculum design of HE provision within the Engineering department and across the Engineering disciplines including higher apprenticeship programmes
- To lead projects on employer engagement specifically relating to HE curriculum needs
- To support and guide students to achieve success and realise their potential
- To manage students’ learning and provide a high quality learning experience
- To contribute pro-actively to developments in the Centre in curriculum development and innovative teaching
- To participate in marketing and promotion activities to support a range of programmes and learning opportunities
The person & qualifications
- Ideal candidate will have a degree in a relevant engineering discipline
- A Teaching Qualification or equivalent or be willing to work towards one
- Maths & English at GCSE
- Ability to teach on a variety of Engineering pathways from L3-L5, including BTEC and HNC/D.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.