Protocol are delighted to be assisting an education provider with the recruitment of their next Head of Health and Social Care.
- To contribute, as a member of the College Management Team, to strategic, operational and development planning.
- To be responsible for the day to day management, control and operation of provision including:
(a) the efficient and effective allocation and use of resources, including staffing;
(b) budget management;
(c) the monitoring of statistical information;
(d) the implementation of quality assurance procedures within the department.
- To implement systems which ensure the achievement of performance targets (eg, student recruitment, retention and achievement targets) and safeguard motivation and morale.
- To monitor and evaluate the effectiveness and achievements of the department in line with College procedures, including evaluation against quality standards and performance criteria.
- To contribute to the marketing activities in line with College marketing strategies.
- To develop and implement teaching and learning strategies which deliver student success
The person & qualifications
- Degree or relevant vocational/professional qualification at a minimum
of Level 3
- Recognised teaching qualification
- Knowledge of:
equality and diversity and health, safety and environmental issues Word, Excel, Access and Powerpoint, marketing strategies
- Awareness of:
current issues affecting the Further Education sector
local and national education and training needs of the local population
- Understanding of the pastoral role
- Knowledge and understanding of good teaching and learning practices and quality assurance
- Appreciation of FE/HE funding requirements and methodologies
- Proven ability to implement quality procedures
For a full job description or an informal discussion please contact Emily on 0115 911 1123 or email@example.com
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.