We are working with a fantastic college in Cambridgeshire who are looking for a permanent Human Resources Assessor & Trainer for a September start. Full time, all year round and permanent, our client is offering an annual salary of between £23,631 – £30,481 (depending on skills, qualifications and experience, and are looking to interview immediately. To effectively carry out this position, you must hold Level 5 Human Resource Diploma with CIPD membership and level 5 Diploma in Education and Training.. This will take place in a variety of work environments including on site assessments, in the workplace or College.
- You will assess and expand the provision of Human Resources and Management based learning within the Management faculty and be responsible for an agreed case load of candidates and provide occupational training and assessment and where appropriate undertaking internal Quality Assurance
- You will be teaching and assessing students up to level 5
The person & qualifications
- Possess a teaching qualification
- Possess an assessing qualification
- Hold a Level 5 Human Resource Diploma with CIPD membership
- Be available for a September start
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.