Protocol are delighted to be working with an education provider to appoint their next Information Services Manager.
This is a great opportunity for an operational MIS/IS manager, you will report directly to the Assistant Principal and over see the day to day running of the department.
- To develop and support, in conjunction with colleagues and managers, in a professional, efficient and cost effective manner the provision of both hardware and software for all the College’s Information Systems and for its service users
- To lead and manage the MIS, Technical and Desktop Services team to ensure the effective delivery of the service.
- To be responsible for the maintenance and development of the College Management Information Systems ensuring appropriate access to users to carry out their roles effectively
- To be responsible for the development, maintenance and implementation of student information systems allowing the tracking of progress, recording of tutorials, work experience and monitoring performance.
- To carry out the duties and assist staff in Technical Services and MIS to ensure the tasks of a Database Administrator are carried out for all College database systems.
The person & qualifications
- Degree or equivalent qualification in IT or a related discipline
- Relevant professional/management qualification
- Experience of management/co-ordination of an Information services department.
- A good understanding of FE and HE and its IT/Information requirements
- A proven ability in data manipulation using SQL, SSIS, SSRS and SSAS.
- Experience of the EBS student records system.
For a full job description or an informal discussion please contact Emily on 0115 911 1123 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.