We are delighted to be assisting a further education college with the appointment of an interim MIS Manager.
The successful candidate will be available to start in the next few weeks and be available for full time hours until August.
- To lead and coordinate the production of management information systems which meet the requirements of the Senior Management Team and other College teams.
- To be responsible for the development, implementation and support of College applications.
- To ensure that the delivery of projects and associated support services are on time and to scope.
The person & qualifications
- Educated to Degree level in a Computing related subject or relevant qualifications / experience
- Possess an understanding and knowledge of the principles of Relational Databases
- Thorough understanding of SQL (particularly for SQL server).
- Experience of supervising staff.
- Experience of RDBMS such as SQL Server.
- Proven ability to lead, motivate, and develop a team in a pressurised environment.
- Working with team to generate and implement new ideas.
- Ability to prioritise and develop work schedule for team of staff.
- Ability to co-ordinate the work of the MIS Department to meet the strategic and operational needs of the College, including the ability to prioritise work in order to meet internal and external deadlines.
For more information or an informal discussion please contact Emily on 0115 911 1123 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.