Protocol are working with a fantastic college in High Wycombe to recruit a Plumbing Assessor/Lecturer. It is 37 hours per week and they are looking for someone to start in September for a permanent position. They are looking for someone who is passionate and enthusiastic and can help students achieve their potential. They are looking to interview as soon as possible. If this sounds like you then please get in touch by the details below.
- Be primarily responsible for the recruitment of employers for apprentice placements and ensure that they are aware of their training obligations
- To attend relevant employer and sector groups to raise the profile of the College and the provisions available
- To recruit appropriate candidates for Training e.g. Apprenticeships
- To carry out Health and Safety audits in the workplace and monitor candidates’ health and safety
- To ensure the Individual Learning Plan (ILP) is completed, updated and maintained for all candidates in liaison with curriculum staff and employers
- Direct the delivery of training
- Develop portfolios and support the embedding of Key Skills/Functional Skills
- To carry out regular student reviews as required and update student files to reflect achievements, including the updating of tracking sheets
- To carry out assessments of candidates in the work place in accordance with Awarding Body requirements
The person & qualifications
- Must have teaching qualifications
- Must have assessing qualifications
- Must have DBS on the update service or applied for one
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.