We are working with a large Further Education College based in Lancashire to recruit within their School for Creative and Digital department.
The College delivers education, training, employment and work-based learning solutions to thousands of organisations and learners. The focus is on meeting national and regional education, skills and employability needs for individuals and the needs of employers in the area.
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Assessor to assess apprentices in the workplace up to level 2 on a permanent, part time basis.
Working as part of the Digital Apprenticeship team you will be responsible for a case load of learners. You will liaise with learners to plan and undertake assessments in the workplace, deliver high quality training and support and monitor them through all aspects of their apprenticeship/learner journey to ensure timely completion of the Apprenticeship framework or standard.
- Visit employers to discuss initial training needs
- Carry out inductions in the workplace for learners
- Plan, prepare and deliver high quality training to groups and individuals both in college and in the workplace
- Deliver training to apprentices on both frameworks and standards
- Work with the team to support recruitment, assessment and placement of learners with employers
- Complete progress reviews and monitor all elements of the programme of study
- Manage your own diary
The person & qualifications
- Hold an assessing qualification
- Hold a relevant academic or industry qualification to level 3
- Previous assessing experience
- Recent industry experience
- Own transport as travel to employers is required
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.